– 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
– 2 eggs
– ½ cup canned pumpkin
– 2 tablespoons peanut butter
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water
as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff.
**Include the picture titled** Ingredients 1 and then Ingredients 2 (this is the one with
the combine ingredients in a bowl) **
3. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut (I used a cookie cutter!) into 1/2-inch pieces.
**Include the picture with the treats on the foil (you didn’t send this) **
4. The baking time depends on if you are making big treats, or little ones so adjust the times.
Little treats I would check at around 15 minutes or so.
5. When finished, remove from the oven and foil (no need to leave on the sheet to cool).
**Include the picture title Final Project**
6. Give them to your furry friend to enjoy!